SMJ Beverages Suriname
SMJ Beverages Suriname N.V. is part of SM Jaleel & Co Ltd, with its main offices located in Trinidad who has been servicing more than 65 countries worldwide for 90+ years with its well-known range
of non-alcoholic beverages. We are looking to recruit a motivated member to join our dynamic organization.
The Inventory Clerk is responsible for keeping track of and managing orders in stores, warehouses and other facilities in the company structure.
A) Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily stock count.
- Daily stock reconciliation.
- Using QB movement & sales & stock.
- Identify damages & dumps.
- Submit document for Invoicing.
- Update Forklift fuel recon.
- Update Garage expenses data.
- Prepare GL journals as required.
- Data enter approved journals.
- Prepare the stock recon page for the financial package.
- And any other duties as so required and deemed necessary.
B) Qualifications and Experience:
- ACCA Certified (3rd year)/ BSc. Degree Accounting from a recognized Institution.
- Prefers minimum of 2 years’ experience in Financial Accounting or Auditing.
C) Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards (IFRS).
- Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
D) Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work both independently and within a team-based environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects successfully and meet stipulated deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ensures compliance to all Company, contractual, and governmental regulations in a manner
that supports the expected operating goals of the plant.
- Enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures corrective and preventative actions and other requirements under the company’s
SOPs and QMS are effectively implemented in a timely manner and all relevant
documentation is maintained.
- Ensure compliance to IFRSs and other accounting standards.
Hoe kan ik solliciteren?
Registreer op Freelance.sr als kandidaat, indien u nog geen account heeft
Inloggen op Freelance.sr
Kies de vacature waarop u wenst te solliciteren, klik op de “Solliciteer op de vacature” button aan de onderkant van de vacature.
Vul uw gegevens in en plaats uw bijlages zoals uw cv en uw motivatiebrief.
Klik op Verstuur sollicitatie.
You must sign in to apply for this position.