Guyana Beverages Incorporated is seeking for its operations a qualified Warehouse Manager.
We have warehouses located in Essequibo, Berbice and Georgetown, the warehouse manager is responsible for operations in all three warehouses.
Location: Diamond Area, Georgetown, Guyana
- Oversees all aspects of Warehouse operations, ensuring the cost efficient utilization of space, equipment and personnel.
- Ensures that stock loss is minimized and that all documentation is timely and accurate.
- Ensures that the Warehouse is maintained in an orderly and hygienic manner.
- Ensures the efficient rotation & movement of finished goods, raw materials, etc. between the various warehouses/holding bays
- Oversees the timely loading and dispatch of delivery vehicles.
- Recommends and implements ways to optimise warehouse operations in keeping with accepted best practices
- Prepares reports on all aspects of Warehouse operations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Certificate/Diploma in Management Studies or a related discipline supplemented by specialized training in Warehouse / Inventory Management
- At least five (5) years similar or related working experience
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Effective Leadership and communication skills
- Knowledge of Warehousing/Finished Goods logistics in a beverage manufacturing or FMCG company will be an asset.
- Full Computer literacy and Experience in a computerized Warehousing environment will also be an asset
- Applicants will be required to gain Guyana residency, in case of relocation