The French Embassy for Suriname and Guyana located in Paramaribo has an open position for 01 (one)
Visa clerk (M / F)
The candidate for this position must meet the following requirements:
- Experience in the field of administrative management and reception and service to the public.
- Experience in consular work is welcomed.
- Good communication skills in
- French: reading, speaking and writing
- English: reading, speaking and writing
- Knowledge of Dutch and Sranan Tongo: desired
- Computer knowledge is essential as well as very good command of office software.
- Competencies: Discretion, integrity, punctuality, sense of organization, sense of teamwork and sense of contact with the public, service oriented.
The full job profile can be found on the website of the embassy www.ambafrance-sr.org or on the Facebook page of the embassy France in Suriname and Guyana
Applications accompanied by a CV in French can be made until February 19th 2017 to:
Mme Sarah TOUQUETTE
By e-mail via Freelance.
Please note that unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged