Infotrans is a full-service Infrastructure, Communications and Technology system integrator, headquartered on the island of Curacao with offices on Aruba, Bonaire and in Guyana, Colombia and Suriname.
We design, implement, manage and maintain ICT infrastructure solutions for customers within all industries.
We have strategic partnerships with several ICT vendors and offer turnkey solutions and service agreements to customers for datacenter, connectivity, engagement, devices (including point of sales) and security.
Our strategic partnerships include, but are not limited to Avaya, Cisco, HP Inc., HPE, Fortinet, NetApp, NCR, NEC, Microsoft, VMware and Veeam.
We are looking for a Service Center Operator, to strengthen our team in
The Service Center Operator is responsible for monitoring customers environments through technical tooling, interpreting the alerts, rollout patches, attaining maximum utilization of internal and field resources through daily dispatch of service requests by both monitoring and managing incoming client requests.
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills: communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Spanish is a plus
- An inspiring, professional and dynamic work environment
- A fulltime position with appropriate compensation
- Focus on your personal growth and development
- Learning and certification opportunities for strategic ICT vendors
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Freelance.