A leading international client in the Petroleum Sector is seeking an enthusiastic, results oriented, accurate and assertive SALES EXECUTIVE for their Suriname location.
The Sales Executive services customer accounts and proactively explores opportunities for growth and profitability. He/She ensures the customers satisfaction, monitors sales and local market conditions, acts as a Brand Ambassador for the company at all times and supports all Marketing strategies implemented.
- Manages Commercial and Industrial customer base and develops and identifies potential customers;
- Sells petroleum products and actively seeks new business opportunities;
- Monitors sales and evaluates local market conditions. Reviews the monthly performance results of all sectors;
- Works closely with supervisor and Government agencies where necessary
- Implements and monitors training programs to Dealers, Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), Administrators, and others;
- Monitors Contracts and ensures that renewals are performed timely;
- Executes and supports marketing/business strategies;
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador for the company at all times;
- Ensures that the company is fully compliant with laws and statutes regarding applicable rates and taxes.
Qualifications & Experience
- An internationally recognized Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or related discipline
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Computer Literacy in MS office applications (with certifications)
Skills & Competences
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skill; works proactively
- Self-motivated and business focused
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If interested, please email your application letter with Curriculum Vitae in English not later than August 6th 2018, via Freelance (with in the subject ‘Application Sales Executive’)
This can also be viewed on following the link: www.bdo.sr