CKC Machinehandel Surmac N.V. (Surmac) is a subsidiary of the Kersten Group in Suriname. We are the dealer of world renowned brands such as Caterpillar, AGCO, Massey Ferguson and Ingersoll Rand. We are involved in all major industries such as mining, power generation, forestry, government, marine, oil and gas, agriculture, (heavy) construction. Our main goal is to offer integrated solutions in the field of technical equipment, product support, after sales service. Surmac Education Center is part of CKC Machinehandel Surmac N.V. and provides added value via standardized, customized and purposeful training courses and programs for Surmac and customers.
Surmac Education Center is looking for:
- Develops and implements formal customer/operator training and demonstration plans in which all features and benefits of a machine are demonstrated to customers, operators and new machine owners, and instructs on the safe operation of machine(s).
- Assist our sales staff across the state of Louisiana in demonstrations of new and used equipment.
- Teaching the proper and safe operation of Caterpillar equipment.
- Prepares an operator instructor led training schedule for new machine or products.
- Develops curriculum and written materials for consistent training
- Updates and trains internal and external customers on equipment features and safe equipment operation
- Interacts with manufacturers on NPI and field Follow Units to stay abreast of machine changes
- Uses effective communication skills in delivering training and in working with fellow staff
- Earn the required Caterpillar accreditation to become certified in all classes of Caterpillar equipment.
- Attend training classes of other Allied products that we service and sell.
- Sell training and other value added service to our customers.
- Represent Surmac at various job fairs, trade shows, and local association functions.
- Adheres to all safety requirements and regulations.
- Must be able to perform classes at all Surmac locations as well as any defined off-site locations.
- Any additional duties as dictated by the Training Manager.
- Five or more years’ experience in the heavy equipment industry where operator skills were developed
- Ability to operate heavy equipment proficiently
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to teach and present to an audience with prior teaching/instruction experience preferred.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency while exceeding customer expectations.
- Customer satisfaction driven.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
An opportunity to join a dynamic work environment.
Attractive salary and an interesting package of secondary benefits
Address your letter of application with Curriculum Vitae to:
CKC Machinehandel Surmac N.V.
Martin Luther Kingweg 601, Wanica
Or via Freelance.
Closing date: 14 september 2018