A leading international client in the Petroleum Sector is seeking an enthusiastic, results oriented, accurate and assertive Financial Controller for their Suriname location.
Our client offers
A versatile position in a dynamic environment, providing excellent basic salary with emoluments and good secondary benefits.
To oversee the recording and generation of accurate accounting information and reports for designated market ensuring activities are done within defined timelines and in accordance with company policies, internal controls, generally accepted accounting principles and local tax and other regulations.
- Manages the day to day activities of the local Finance function
- Provides business decision support, financial and accounting advice and guidance to the overall businesses for Suriname.•Maintains the local dollars and US dollars trial balance.
- Manages all internal (local and international management) and external (including statutory audits and tax authorities) reporting requirements and service deliveries for designated accounting areas.
- Reviews daily and monthly accounting entries and reports ensuring information is timely, accurate, clear and concise.
- Ensures that all reporting deadlines and finance and corporate objectives are met; this includes margin, P&L and Balance Sheet management.
- Participates in the quarterly reporting for Rubis Corporate.
- Ensures that all internal and external compliance, control and auditing requirements are met for Suriname.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bsc or Msc. degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in a similar position
- Computer Literacy (specifically in a recognized accounting software)
Skills & Competences
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Possess an analytical mind
- Supervisory experience
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If interested, please email your application letter with Curriculum Vitae in English not later than
March 6st , 2018
Via Freelance (with in the subject ‘Application (job title)’)