CKC Machinehandel Surmac N.V. (Surmac) is a subsidiary of the Kersten Group in Suriname. We are the dealer of world renowned brands such as Caterpillar, AGCO, Massey Ferguson and Ingersoll Rand. We are involved in all major industries such as mining, power generation, forestry, government, marine, oil and gas, agriculture, (heavy) construction. Our main goal is to offer integrated solutions in the field of technical equipment, product support, after sales service. Surmac Education Center is part of CKC Machinehandel Surmac N.V. and provides added value via standardized, customized and purposeful training courses and programs for Surmac and customers.
The Marketing department is looking for:
The challenges of this position are to:
- ensure optimal branding of the company towards new customers to grow qualified leads;
- keep all company publications and forums updated;
- communicate a wide range of product information to customers;
- develop and execute internal communication towards employees;
- bring creative communication ideas to the front to best emphasize the company’s value in the market and the product image.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development and adjustment of an applicable internal and external communications plan for the organization.
- Plan and execute all communication within the company with regards to any processes and initiatives for the people of the organization. This should be coordinated in close cooperation with HR and other department managers.
- Manage the design, content, testing and visitor’s queries of the organizations intranet, website and social media channels. Work closely with web developers and technical teams to use and manage digital assets and campaigns across channels, as well as to test and improve website usability and design for a seamless customer experience.
- To plan and organize promotional events for the organization.
- Completion of an academic associate’s or bachelor’s degree or higher professional education / advanced diploma in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations or equivalent field of study.
- Additional specialized training in one or more areas: digital marketing, project management, copywriting/editing, etc. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum four (4) years of recent related experience as a marketing communications professional including strong strategy and planning, project management skills, client services, writing/editing, social media, media relations, special events coordination, advertising and publication coordination skills within a computerized environment.
An opportunity to join a dynamic work environment.
Attractive salary and an interesting package of secondary benefits
Address your letter of application with Curriculum Vitae to:
CKC Machinehandel Surmac N.V. Martin Luther Kingweg 601, Wanica
Or Send an email via Freelance.
Closing date: November 27, 2017