Monitor CCTV, vehicle tracking system, personal tracking systems, lightning warning system, radio communications and incident reporting on a daily basis
- Required to be on 24×7 calls for emergency.
- Position is at Merian and will be on a Two Weeks on duty One week off duty basis.
- This is a stressful and demanding and the work demands focus and timeliness therefore the incumbent will require self-motivation and the ability to prioritize work.
- Long hours and dedication needed.
- The position places demand on time and therefore the incumbent will be required to be self-motivated in their approach and have the ability to prioritize work
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls from people under duress.
TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of Senior High School
- Professional trade school diploma or certificate in security operations, military or police administration field.
- Must have good computer skills and the ability to learn to use new programs.
- Good telephone skills and the ability to effectively handle calls from people under duress.
- Previous experience in CCTV monitoring may be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with electronic security systems is recommended.
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken, is required.
- Knowledge of informatics systems is required.