LiNK Marketing Solutions is namens een van haar klanten op zoek naar een Sales Manager. Herkent U zichzelf in het profiel; bent u dynamisch, commercieel ingesteld met goede leiderschap kwaliteiten, dan is dit voor U de kans om uw talent in een snel groeiende organisatie aan te wenden en verder te ontwikkelen.
Bussiness type: Fast moving consumer goods
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Purpose: Accomplishes business development activities by
researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning & Forecasting particularly achieving genuine sales development, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative “path to success”
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing face to face with any retailer or senior executive. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well presented and businesslike. Sufficiently mobile and eager to execute frequent market orientation visits, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.