For our fast growing organization we are looking for a
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
The successful candidate is a flexible, enthusiastic, pro-active and resolute candidate, who can identify with a young, fast growing and innovative organization and has a thorough knowledge of Surinamese Labor Law.
- Office assistant duties like taking minutes, office support tasks (mail distribution, ordering office supplies)
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Keeping staff files up-to-date
- First contact for employees
- Controlling process of evaluation and promotion
- Assisting department heads with HR-related issues
- Minimum of 2 year work experience in HR in Suriname
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Office hours, but availability outside of office hours may be required on occasion
- Work on computers
- Thorough working knowledge of Surinamese labor law
Offered by the company
A dynamic work environment, medical coverage and growth potential.Written applications with curriculum vitae will be accepted until 27 May 2013.